Thursday, September 25, 2008

Peyton at Home


Peyton was welcomed home with open arms. My mom was able to hold her for the first time. Gabe loves holding her so does MaKyra. Parker takes his turn holding her for about 3 seconds and then he is done. It has been great having her home. She is doing great. She had a check up yesterday and all is well. Her heart and lungs sound great. She is eating and growing well. We have been so blessed.


11 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Kam, she is beautiful. I am so glad that things are going well. That is always a good feeling. We will continue to keep her, and you guys in our prayers.

Kristin and Jay said...

I am SO glad she is home! ANd I have to say one thing.....your mom looks so good! She is a skinny minny! And I guess I never paid attention before, but you and your mom are identical!! But back to your cute little baby, she is absolutely adorable!

Robin and Stephenie said...

What a cute baby girl you have i am so glad things are going well. keep us updated.

Desiree said...

She is so cute, and I'm so glad she home and healthy. I agree with the other post, your mom looks great!

Womack Family said...

Kam, She is so cute. I'm so happy that you are back to normal life. It's great to feel like you can move. Oh and your mom....WOW!! You know what they say, look at the mom to see what she'll age like.....You're going to look fabulous when you're a grandma of 11!(is that how many)Any way I'm coming down and over this next week. When can we see each other?

Camille said...

Ditto to Kristin's comment abt. your mom. Wow Marilyn!
I am so glad things are going well....I keep going to call you, but don't want to chance waking you up during a possible nap..... is it possible to get a nap with four? I sure hope so. You deserve it.

Beistline Family said...

I am so glad she is home she is darling.

Carlie said...

what an absolutely perfect baby. i bet it is so nice to have her home!

amber said...

Cambria congratulations!! I'm glad everything turned out well, what a scary start- everybody looks good!!

jules0039@gmail.com said...

Matt & Kambria! Congratulations! Wow, I think you have your hands fuller than ours. She's beautiful, and very cute name!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Kam she is so cute.. I'm so glad she is home and all is well!