Ohhhh...... she is so darling! Seriously- she looks cute and chubby already. What do dr.'s know anyways? She looks great to me. I am glad you got to finally feed her- yea. I have that gushy good- queasy feeling that only looking at a newborn baby can bring. You look fantastic as well- take it easy!
She is such a cutie!!! I hope she keeps doing better and better!! By the way you look awesome you don't look like you even had a baby!! :) I will keep her and your family in my prayers.
8 comments:
I'm so glad she is doing better! It brings back so many emotions seeing you guys going through that!
Ohhhh...... she is so darling! Seriously- she looks cute and chubby already. What do dr.'s know anyways? She looks great to me. I am glad you got to finally feed her- yea.
I have that gushy good- queasy feeling that only looking at a newborn baby can bring. You look fantastic as well- take it easy!
I am glad she is doing better. It is truly amazing what dr.s and prayer can do.
I am so happy that things are going well. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. She is beautifull!! Congrats guys!
She's a little cutie. I can't wait to hold her. Give her a big kiss from Aunt Dev. Love you!
Congrats guys. She is really cute and she is looking really good. Good luck and let me know if I can do anything to help. Love ya Kort!
I agree with everyone; she is so beautiful! I hope things are still going well. You are in our prayers.
She is such a cutie!!! I hope she keeps doing better and better!! By the way you look awesome you don't look like you even had a baby!! :) I will keep her and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment