Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Four Kids Together
We took our kids to see Peyton today. They haven't been able to see her so they were pretty excited. The nurses had just fed her and got her to sleep so we tried to keep her asleep. I wanted to hold her so bad but I knew we couldn't stay long so I just let her rest. It is definitely hard to leave the hospital. Matt and I are going back to nightand I intend to hold her for a long time. I can't wait to have her home. The doctors still say she can come home Friday afternoon. They are running some tests on her today in hopes of finding what caused her heart to not work. They said they only find out 50% of the time. I am just glad she is doing so well. Oh, I forgot to mention she was 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches long.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Kam, I am so happy that things are going well for her. I am sorry to hear that things have been rough. I hope that you get to hold her for a long time.
She is beautiful and I can't wait for you to have her home.
Is there anything that you guys need?
What a beautiful family! We will keep all of you in our prayers!
Kam, she's beautiful. I hope that things keep improving! All those tubes and wires are a bad reminder of Gabby. But look how well she is! Good luck with things!
Matt and Kam, Hey the kids look great. We're so happy to see that Payton is doing better. Take care and know that we think of your family often.
Kam, Peyton is so cute!! I'm happy that things are going well. I'm sure it is a hard thing to go through. I hope you get to hold her for a really long time. I will keep your family in my prayers.
How sweet to have her big sister and brothers with her. I am glad things are getting better.
I'm so glad to hear that she is doing better. Firday will be here before you know it! Enjoy snuggling her up tonight!
I love love love all of the pictures. She is so precious and I am so excited that your kids were able to visit. Love ya.
Kambria!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I love her name and I love that she's doing so much better! How scary!! It's awful to leave them in the hospital, isn't it? I used to cry every time I had to leave the hospital without Tanner. It'll be over soon! She'll be able to go home with you! I'm so happy for you and your little family!! Congrats!
Congrats!! I hope all is going well, and I love her name. We'll keep you guys in our prayers as well. When Cole was born and had problems, our hospital has a few rooms that they let the parents stay in the back of the NICU. I was so thankful for that, I would have lost it having to go home without him(plus we live a hour away from our hospital)I hope you guys have her home now. :)
She is beautiful!! I hope you have her home right now!!
Holy Cow! I can't believe we had our babies on the same day and they weighed the same! Payton is so cute. I love that name btw! It was one of my top names for a girl. So scary that half her heart wasn't working. What happened? I assume it started up, or the doctors were able to start it. How is she doing now? She looks beautiful Kam. You look great too! I can't believe you just had a baby. I hope things are going well and that your little (now bigger :) family is together at home.
So glad to hear that she is doing better. What a sweet baby. And teeny too! Man I sure do miss that size!
It will be fun to be able to have her home too. You will have alot of help I'm sure.
We had a friend in Dallas who had to drive 45 minutes to go be with their baby everyday and their baby was in the hospital for over 5 months. I couldn't imagine. You are being strong and such a good mommy. She is so beautiful and we are glad that things are going well....
By the way...Chad was in Rexburg a cuople of weekends ago, and said that Papa Kelsey's shut down there!! What the?! Dang, now when I come out I have to drive to Rigby! =)
Post a Comment