Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Flour Boys

I filled a container full of flour yesterday - five pounds. Today Parker dumped it on my floor. I was folding laundry in my bedroom when I realized Gabe and Parker were having too much fun together. They were both laughing. (Usually Gabe is laughing and Parker is crying) Atleast they were playing nice together. I was ready to pull my hair out and then decided to laugh instead. Needless to say, my flour is going to find a home on a higher shelf. Kristin - this picture can go on your "scared to have a boy list."

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how many times Kennedy has been a little too quiet and low and behold she is being naughty! Good job for taking pictures. My sister keeps telling me that some day I will laugh at those pictures...someday, someday!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Thanks for the positive reinforcement Kam!!!

Jana said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm glad you took a picture to share. That is so funny! I'm glad you decided to laugh about it. How long did it take to clean it up?

Jana said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm glad you took a picture to share. That is so funny! I'm glad you decided to laugh about it. How long did it take to clean it up?

Robin and Stephenie said...

How Stinkin' Funny!