Saturday, December 1, 2007
All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
Well, MaKyra only needs one front tooth, but I don't know a song about that. She lost her tooth the day we got back from our trip. We tried to get her to pull it in Kansas but she just couldn't bring herself to let anyone near it. She did let me pull it at home. The tooth fairy came and left $2. I never got that much for a tooth. I guess we took inflation into consideration. I would post a picture of her "new" smile but I lost my camera. I haven't really looked for it. Hopefully Parker didn't throw it away. He likes to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You for sure need to find your camera! I love pics of kids without their front teeth! Nice job on the mula for the tooth! I am tempted to rip my teeth out. Is that weird? :)
Post a Comment