Matt - Kambria - MaKyra - Gabe - Parker - Peyton
Does that freak you out that your daughter is old enough to loose her teeth. I'm freaking out because I'm going to have a 5 and 3 year old soon. And then a 3rd!! I'm getting too old and my children are growing up way too fast.
She is so cute! I wish my tooth fairies were than nice. I guess you have to consider inflation :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Does that freak you out that your daughter is old enough to loose her teeth. I'm freaking out because I'm going to have a 5 and 3 year old soon. And then a 3rd!! I'm getting too old and my children are growing up way too fast.
She is so cute! I wish my tooth fairies were than nice. I guess you have to consider inflation :)
Post a Comment