Matt - Kambria - MaKyra - Gabe - Parker - Peyton
VERY CUTE!! What a fun tradition!
Those are so cute. I love them. Way better than the original Gingerbread house. I bet the candy train tastes better too =). YUM!
What a great idea! Your kids are adorable.
Here is your comment. Merry Christmas. See you in a few weeks. We are always missing Lupine.Camille
I'll have to try those with my kiddos. What a fun thing to do with their grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
VERY CUTE!! What a fun tradition!
Those are so cute. I love them. Way better than the original Gingerbread house. I bet the candy train tastes better too =). YUM!
What a great idea! Your kids are adorable.
Here is your comment. Merry Christmas. See you in a few weeks. We are always missing Lupine.
Camille
I'll have to try those with my kiddos. What a fun thing to do with their grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment