"I"m a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk"...How cute are those pictures!!! You guys are darling. We miss you so much. It's so nice to see you in updated pictures and your cute little family. I'm so glad you're blogging. So who took your pictures? They did a great job. You guys look like supermodels.
These pictures are sooo cute! So who did take your pictures? Anyone local? I would love to have them do ours. So I don't know if you can reply on comments, if you can I guess I am just too dumb to figure it out=), so to answer your question, Peder has 3 girls the one standing in front of his wife in red (Jaden), the one he's holding (Maci), and the one in front with jays mom blond with brown shirt (Sienna).
3 comments:
"I"m a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk"...How cute are those pictures!!! You guys are darling. We miss you so much. It's so nice to see you in updated pictures and your cute little family. I'm so glad you're blogging. So who took your pictures? They did a great job. You guys look like supermodels.
These pictures are sooo cute! So who did take your pictures? Anyone local? I would love to have them do ours. So I don't know if you can reply on comments, if you can I guess I am just too dumb to figure it out=), so to answer your question, Peder has 3 girls the one standing in front of his wife in red (Jaden), the one he's holding (Maci), and the one in front with jays mom blond with brown shirt (Sienna).
Your hair is so long! I also want to know who did your pics. what a cute little family you have
Post a Comment