Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kindergarten Adventure

I always get excited for fall. It means football games, drinking hot chocolate, beautiful leaves, wearing sweaters, making soups, and school is back in session. I don't attend school, but always feel a little jealous of those who do. Well, not this year. I have been preoccupied with the thought of my daughter beginning kindergarten. My little girl has started school.
I took her to school today expecting her to seem little in this big elementary school. When we got there, I realized she isn't too little for kindergarten. She didn't seem small. She fit right in. The thought almost made me more sad. I was happy for her but I just realized she has grown up.
All in all, it went well. She loved her first day. She thought her teacher was nice and really pretty. She made two new friends and is really excited about it. Hopefully the rest of the school year will go just as great.

1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay can I just say how cute she is! I bet she is loving school, and I can't wait for Rylee to start here soon. And another thing...seeing your end of the summer fun, makes me really want to move back to Rexburg!!! Funny, huh? I really miss it...well the summers anyway...not so much the winters. But it really made me miss it. We're going to be in Utah next week. Just thought I'd let you know. I know you probably can't come, but I did want to let you know. If you can't, I'm sure we'll try to make it to Rexburg sometime next year. I miss you.