Sunday, August 5, 2007

Richins Reunion

Today was the Richins' Reunion. Mom was in charge of it. She did a great job. I think everyone had a good time. We went to a little park in Idaho Falls. The kids played in trees and loved it.


The adults talked about favorite memories. It was fun to hear stories of their childhood and what their families are doing now. I was actually surprised I remembered so many of mom's cousins.
I did enjoy hearing their stories, but mostly Matt and I traded off taking care of Parker (who was not happy) and I tried not to let bees get me. Matt got stung, but he survived without much swelling. After that happened I was so paranoid of the bees. One really seemed to be after me - well, my salad but I was carrying it. Luckily I got away safely.
Mom did great with the reunion. We all had such a fun time.



2 comments:

Devri said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Your pictures are ADORABLE.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So you're just going to leave a comment on my blog and not say anything more, huh? Is that how it's gonna be? How the heck did you find me, you stalker!! Just kidding. How exciting. You have no idea how long I have been trying to find out more about you and your family. I'm so glad you have a blog now. Now we can stay posted. By the way, we're goin to be in Utah at the end of August!! Fun, huh? Talk soon.