Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ride til You Drop

Knott's Berry Farm is a rollercoaster fanatic's dream land. We were there on a very slow day and basically walked on every ride. I walked on so many and ended my day feeling so sick. I never thought I would get sick on rollercoasters. I guess I am getting old.

Gabe & MaKyra loved the rollercoasters. Unfortunately Gabe was to short to go on the really big ones. He was able to go on this one and went many times.

This was Parker's favorite. He rode on it over and over again. He told me he liked it so much he was going to go on it 5 times. He went on it about 15 times. It just took them up and down and up and down. Cute.

Matt and I each rode on this - once. Yikes. Zero to eighty mph in less than 2 seconds. It was fast and really, really high.

The purple and green rollercoaster was fast and crazy. I think it is called the boomarang because it pulls you back up this steep ramp and then you just fly. It is fast and loopy. When you finish you do the whole thing again - backwards. So fun. In the lower left side you can see a white circle around MaKyra and Matt. MaKyra loved all the big rides. Matt and I would split up so some one was always with the kids and she rode with who ever was going. I didn't let her go on the pink one though.

Gabe, Parker, and Peyton loved Camp Snoopy where all the little kid rides are.

The last ride of the day. Matt and MaKyra went on a big, old, rickety rollercoaster. My stomach had had enough so I sat that one out. The kids and I wondered around and found these lovely friends.

It was such a good day!

No comments: