Saturday, December 11, 2010

Catchin' Some Waves

Our day at the beach was wonderful! I love it there. I don't think I could ever live in California but I would love to have a ocean in my backyard. We saw a pod of dolphins swimming off the pier. They were probably 10 yards back from all the surfers riding the waves. It was so fun to watch them jump and dive through the water.
We had so much fun gathering sea shells and shining rocks. Sadly, our collection got dumped out and buried by my little boys.
The kids loved running from the waves.
Peyton and Parker would run up the beach to get away yelling, "It's coming. It's coming." I don't think they were close enough to the water for it to get them.


The whole beach experience was complete with checking out the shops and eating lunch on the pier at Ruby's. Fun and yummy!

No comments: