Friday, May 23, 2008
Ultrasound
I had my ultrasound on Wednesday. Our family has been looking forward to this for awhile now. When I told MaKyra the ultrasound was that day, she said, "We get to go see my baby sister." I began talking to her about how it could be a boy - like I do everyday. Nevertheless, there was no changing her mind. Later that day we picked MaKyra and Gabe up from school and headed to the doctor. The kids were impatient watching the ultrasound when they realized we had to look at the head, heart, lungs, etc. before finding out what we were having. Finally they did tell us. It's a girl!! So exciting. I am surprised the whole doctor's office didn't hear Makyra's squeals of joy. I am so happy to have another little girl coming to our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! I think it's so fun to find out the gender of the baby. It makes it seem all that more real. How fun for your daughter to have a sister and your son to have a brother. What a cute family you have! Angie
I love little girls! they are so fun. congrats.
2 boys and 2 girls. How much more perfect can it get =). Congrats!!
YAY for McKyra (and the rest of you)
CONGRATS! THAT IS SO EXCITING!
Yeah!! Girls are so much fun. When Alyvia heard we were having a boy she said, "and then we'll have a girl." If only it worked out that way. Very cool, 2 girls an 2 boys!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! THat is so fun!!
Post a Comment