Gabe and I went on a field trip with MaKyra's class. We went to a petting zoo and saw baby bears. It was so fun. MaKyra was really excited to have Gabe there. Gabe loved the whole thing. He has talked about it everyday since.
You have been busy! Fun times. You are the mother of a graduate. You are getting old.... except I am the same age, so no, you are just more experienced.....
4 comments:
You have been busy! Fun times. You are the mother of a graduate. You are getting old.... except I am the same age, so no, you are just more experienced.....
that must be a Kindergarten trip! T went there last Wednesday! :o)
to bad it wasn't the same day!
Your daughter looks just like you when she smiles... what a cutie!
How fun a petting zoo with baby bears and deer. Where is that?
Post a Comment