Matt - Kambria - MaKyra - Gabe - Parker - Peyton
Go Matt! I am very impressed and you look very official. I will be calling you with my medical questions, so study hard!!
I remember those scrubs!! He'll want to burn them by the time he's done! :) We had to wear white pants too... does he get to wear dark pants? Oh, where's the justice? :)
Matt in scrubs is like a kite in the air in central park: poetry in motion-McKay Womack
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Go Matt! I am very impressed and you look very official. I will be calling you with my medical questions, so study hard!!
I remember those scrubs!! He'll want to burn them by the time he's done! :) We had to wear white pants too... does he get to wear dark pants? Oh, where's the justice? :)
Matt in scrubs is like a kite in the air in central park: poetry in motion
-McKay Womack
Post a Comment