Saturday, May 31, 2008
MaKyra's Dance Recital
MaKyra had her dance recital a couple of weeks for ago. (It is about time I loaded my pictures.) I was disappointed because her pictures turned out blurry. I don't know what I did wrong, but oh well. She did such a great job. She really loves dancing. One really fun thing about the night is the dance company owner does a drawing with all the kids' names in it for free dance lessons the next year. We won!! She drew MaKyra's name. I couldn't believe it. Yeah us!! Free dance for a year.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is fun- I can't wait to see Gabe in these too. I love the pic. of MaKyra in the lime green outfit. The look on her face is too cute. This makes me want to put my kids in something that I can brag about!
Isn't dance so much fun!! Who does MaKyra dance with?
I wish I could win free dances lessons for a year! By the time you pay for lessons, buy 3 dance costumes, pay for competitions, it starts getting expensive! But it is soooo much fun. I love watching the girls dance!
So cute Kam. Makyra is adorable. Just think about the baby girl that's coming. Oh how fun. Sisters. I just wanted to also tell you what a great friend and listener that you are. Not many people have the skills and talents that you have. Thank you for being there for me and for making such a wonderful friend. Chat with ya soon.
Kambria! O-kay, I am so slow!!! I was looking through my old blog posts last night and I noticed that you commented on my blog clear back in Ocotber, and I didn't see it until now!!!! It was before I knew that you could have comments sent to your email. Anyways, I also think its crazy that your brother-in-law is best friends with Scott Nance. We met them when our hubbies were in law school together....it is such a small world. Congrats on your pregnancy, and your family is so beautiful! Hope your doing great!!
Nicole (Holm) Palmer
P.S. we went private with our blog, send me your email address and I'll add to our list (if you want to)=).
Kambria! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, I found it on the rigby reunion blog that I saw on my cousin Nicole (Holm) Palmer's blog.. I can't believe how many faces I recognize.. Even though I didn't graduate from Rigby I remember most people from there since I grew up with most of them.. I wish I was a part of your class instead of mine.. I didn't even get invited to my reunion (I was only there for 1 year in FL..) I know you and Jessica are SIL, she tells me how you are from time to time.. If you would like please check out my blog and I would love to keep in touch if you are interested. Take care! Your family is beautiful! (what ever happened to Jera Lyn?)
Jaime (Holm) Wendling
P.S. my email is npalmer00@gmail.com--oops!
How fun is that. It's always so fun to go and watch your daughters up on stage shakin' what their mama gave 'em. =)
Those costumes are adorable as well.
Chad will be in Idaho in Sept. for his brothers wedding, but I don't know how busy he'll be with it all. He'll really only be in town for 1 1/2 days.
If you e-mail me your number, then if he has time he can give ya'll a call.
She is so cute!! I still need to call you. I think I keep putting it off cuz I don't want to start planning our reunion.:) Talk to you soon...
Natalie
Congrats on your pregnancy!
She is so adorable!! And she looks like she's a FAB dancer!
Your daughter looks so cute! Congrats on winning the free year of dance, I never win anything like that. I bet she'll love that!
Yes, I love that yoga video, you'll have to give it a try!
How cute is that? She looks darling! I really need a girl so I can put her in dancing and curl her hair, and put lipstick on her... I guess I just want a girl so I can dress her up! :)
Post a Comment