Thursday, May 1, 2008
Haircut
I got my haircut finally. I have been growing it out for a little over two years and it just got way to long for me. It was fun having it long but I was ready for something different. My aunt cut it yesterday and I feel relieved and refreshed. She cut about eight inches off. It is so nice to have a change. I started feeling like a pioneer. It is good to be back in the twenty-first century.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Something about a great haircut makes you feel like a new woman! You look GREAT! I can't believe you grew it out so long!
Wow, looks good. :)
wahoo for haircuts
I'm liking it!! Your hair is so shiny too! I wish my hair was that shiny =)
CUTE! CUTE!
Cute! I really like the color too!
Super cute hair! I like it!
Post a Comment