Monday, March 3, 2008

#4

As you may have noticed, I have a new feature on my sidebar - a pregnancy ticker. No this is not tracking some one else's pregnancy. It is for me. I am 10 weeks along and am due September 28. We are really excited, but nervous at the thought of four kids. I know people say after three you can have any amount, but four is one more person. Crazy. MaKyra is so excited and hoping desperately it is a girl. We have explained it could be another brother, but she won't hear of it. She "knows its a girl." We'll see. It is pretty exciting either way.

11 comments:

ashleyboice said...

holy smokes...that is awesome! Good for you...I love it when people have big families.

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW!! So exciting! You guys are GREAT parents! I am so happy for you--

Kristin and Jay said...

I am so glad you finally posted this! If you are wondering how the heck I even knew, well my mom saw your mom somewhere a few weeks ago and she told my mom who in turn told me. Did that make sense? Anyways, I was going to say something in a comment, but thought I didn't want to spill the beans until you posted it. So now I can safely say Congrats! Are we really old enough to have 4 kids? =) Wow, time flies! I will cross my fingers for Makyra for you to have a girl =) Anyways I am very excited for all of you!!

Ivy & Mae said...

congrats! (Sept 28 is Paul's birthday)

The Moss Family said...

Congrats!! The only hard part about having four kids is getting them all to their recreational activities. I really only have two doing stuff right now and it's hard enough to remember that one has to go here and the other there. It'll be a peice of cake!!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Congrats! Remember in a post you said that Makyra was praying for snow... well I prayed for a little sister everynight I didn't want a little brother I already had one. But I got a little sister! :) I am happy for you two... I mean 5.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Holy Cow!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. You're a trooper. Three is scaring the crud out of me and you're about to pop out a 4th. I'm very impressed. Tell Matt congrats. And for Makyra's sake....I hope it's a girl too. 2 boys, 2 girls....perfect!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a mini van yet?!? Congratulations! You're kids are all so cute... and you get to be preggy at the reunion! (I told my hubby years ago if I was pregnant I wouldn't show my face at a reunion...) Good luck, hope you're feeling great!

Shana Dee said...

WOW!! That is great! Congratulations!

amber said...

congratulations, I'm just going to lie and tell you number 4 is soooo easy!(but totally worth it)

Jana said...

Congrats!!!! You guys have cute kids, so you can have as many as you want :)