Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Bunny

We saw the Easter Bunny at the mall last week. The kids were so excited.

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Very cute! I think your niece and I have the same slippers =). Well mine were slippers from Old Navy, but if she's wearing them in the mall I am guessing her's aren't slippers, but they look exactly the same. She has great taste =) I wish it was spring here too!!

Camille said...

I think that bunny was in a nightmare of mine once. The kids look way cute, but oh- the bunny! I think the Easter Bunny becomes creepy once it is imagined any larger than the cute little ones that really hop through our yards. Yikes. Come visit us, it is Spring here! Flowers and lots of yard work.

Ivy & Mae said...

cute bunnies.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Kambria! I have a huge question for you. Can you email me? nan8422@hotmail.com

Thanks! Hope to talk with you soon. Love Natalie Kennedy/Sermon