Friday, October 26, 2007

It's a Pirate Party!

"It's a Pirate Party!" (It is a Wiggles' song. I know all of them.) Well, MaKyra is having a Pirate Party at dance class. Everyone is going to be pirates. I wish I could go and see all the kids in their costumes, but I will be decorating for the Halloween Carnival at Kyra's school.

4 comments:

Daybells said...

Her costume looks great. You are so creative!

Robin and Stephenie said...

how did the pumpkin carving go? We lit ours everynight after we carved them then last night we went to Rigby and forgot to light them duh... oh well.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Kambria! I was so excited to see your message! Yes, I'm a blog surfer myself when I have a minute. hah...and even when I don't sometimes it just sucks me in. You have such a cute little fam! And I love your hair! I love that we can keep updated like this. I'll be dropping in. Love ya! Natalie

Jen said...

It was so fun to see you last night at the "vampire" party! Thanks for making me feel comfy and thanks for letting me talk to Shilo! You are hilarious!