My brother-in-law's boss owns condos in Deer Valley, near Park City. He invited the whole family to come down for the weekend. It was a lot of fun and a lot of kids. There were two condos with 3-4 bedrooms in each. They were really nice. It was really relaxing to get away and leave life behind. Matt's family is always so much fun.Monday, October 22, 2007
Deer Valley
My brother-in-law's boss owns condos in Deer Valley, near Park City. He invited the whole family to come down for the weekend. It was a lot of fun and a lot of kids. There were two condos with 3-4 bedrooms in each. They were really nice. It was really relaxing to get away and leave life behind. Matt's family is always so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
k I cannot get over your long hair! I haven't seen you for so long and it was never longer than your shoulders in High School. It shocks me every time I see it =). So pretty! I guess we switched places, I would never cut my hair and you wouldn't grow it out =)And wow what a huge family!
That is so great.
How fun! I love big family get togethers!
Post a Comment