Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Parker and the Camel

Parker's kindergarten class has been learning about Asia and the animals that live there,
 so this camel came as the special guest.
 Parker was so excited.  I was too. 
 The camel was so much bigger than I thought it would be. 
What a great special guest!

4 comments:

Kaji said...

sip tenan

Tech Studio said...

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks. For more information visit extreme incense

Ajazgames said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.