Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

A quarter to 5 and we were ready to go!

Well, at least the kids were ready to head out to see the treasures Santa left for them.
Peyton got Strawberry Shortcake figures and shop.

She said, "Mom, I told you this is what I want!" She never had but I am glad she thought so.


Gabe got a Nintendo DS.

About 2 months before he had woke up and told me that he knew what Santa was bring him - a DS. He has been very confident about that. I sure am glad Santa pulled through.
Parker got the Imaginext Bat Cave!

He has wanted it for a long time. I loved to see him so excited.

MaKyra got An American Girl doll - Rebecca.

She has really, really wanted one. Her reaction was priceless. She just said, "I just didn't think I would really get her. I just didn't think I really would."

We had such a great Christmas!

The Holiday treated us really well. We were able to relax and just enjoy one another. I really loved it!

No comments: