Gabe started flag football on Saturday. Matt is coaching his team. Gabe loved it. I think he'll love it even more when he knows how to play. He played hard. After the game I told him he was really good at football and he said, "Yeah, I know."
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I would hate to use a mouth piece! Kudos to the coach!
Hey! Looks like you guys had a great summer and fun to move into a new house too! We just keep doing things at the same time! How was your babies 2nd bday? Are you pregnant? I'm not, just wondering if we were still on the same rotation :)
Your family looks as cute as ever. Fun that Matt gets to coach your sons team. I loved the "Yeah, I know". Boys will be boys.
Take care!
So much fun...I loved your update since winter time....your kids are all so cute. I am so excited for your new house as well!!!
Post a Comment