Monday, October 5, 2009

Yellowstone Park

We decided to take a trip to Yellowstone. The kids did great during the long ride. It was a beautiful day to be in the park. We saw elk, buffalo, antelope, and a bald eagle.


I love the gysers - especially the paint pots.

Peyton loved just being able to get out and walk around. She even met a little friend.

Old Faithful is amazing. What a great experience!

We saw A LOT of buffalo. I am always amazed at people who get out of their cars and walk really close to the buffalo - even the ones with babies. Scary. We stayed nice and safe in our own vehicle.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures. I loved Peyton's cupcake! Too cute.

McKay Womack said...

Kam What a fun summer!! We sure miss you guys. I'm so glad that we did Lagoon together it made my summer complete. Thanks for being such a great friend. I really appreciate all the phone calls it means a lot. Oh your picture with Matt on graduation.......HOTTIE! You look soooooo darn cute! Love the cupcake, love Payton!

annie valentine said...

Look at you and your cute family! It's Annie, Kendra's aunt (that sounded weird). I saw your comment on Kelly's site and had to bump over.

bryan and megan said...

Fun Fun Fun!! I haven't been there for ever. I have been wanting to tak my kids. I think they would LOVE it.