Here is Peyton eating rice cereal for her first time. I was about a month ago but I thought I would post it. She loves it.
Peyton wore herself out rolling and playing on the floor. What a cute little girl! Unfortunately, I didn't have the same luck with Parker. This is a picture of him when he is suppose to be napping.
Such cute kids! Parker has always had a special place in my heart, I think it's because I still think at times he looks like Jer and he's one of those perfect little boys: can get muddy with overalls hanging off, a frog stuck in a pocket, hat on crooked and still be absolutely adorable!
2 comments:
Such cute kids! Parker has always had a special place in my heart, I think it's because I still think at times he looks like Jer and he's one of those perfect little boys: can get muddy with overalls hanging off, a frog stuck in a pocket, hat on crooked and still be absolutely adorable!
Cute I love the pictures of your kids holding hands and walking away.Love Aunt Tina
Post a Comment