Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peyton's helmet

Peyton has a flat head. Flat enough she is going to get a helmet to help reshape it. I feel so bad for her but I would feel worse if she was in junior high and still had a flat head. We went in on Thursday to cast her head so they can make the helmet. She didn't really enjoy it and was thrilled to have it taken off. Her helmet should arrive in the next couple weeks.


9 comments:

Gloria said...

SAD!!!! That makes me want to cry. I hope that it helps.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a sweet girl! That would break my heart.

Camille said...

Marie says "good luck!" She will be the cutest helmet baby there is. I hope you are still planning on "bedazzling" it. :)

Daybells said...

She is adorable!

Ivy & Mae said...

Isaac had to have a helmet too.

His was in the heat of the summer, felt so bad for the sweaty helmet head baby.

At least it is going to be in the winter/spring.

How long do you think she'll wear it?

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh, I'm sure she'll thank you later. by the way, who takes your family pics? their so adorable...well it helps that you have cute kids too.
kristin

Amy said...

Oh, I think babies in helmets are so cute! And just look at her..... she's amazingly adorable! It'll be ok! I'm sure it's so hard to do, but I agree, it's better to fix it now! She's still a princess though!

Kristin and Jay said...

K wierd, I was just going to comment and then I saw a comment from a Kristin and Jay. And had to think twice. did I already comment? Wierd that there is another Kristin and Jay out there. Anyways, she will look adorable in anything. She is the cutest little thing!

Womack Family said...

I like Camilles Idea. BEDAZZLE the thing. Well I can't believe how she has grown. She looks like like you. So cute. Hey Erica Walker is moving to Logan. Just thought I told you.