Thursday, January 15, 2009

I made these name blocks for my kids bedrooms. I am very proud of myself. I am less than crafty, so this is a huge accomplishment.

6 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Those blocks are soooooo cute! How did you do them? They are just finishing my house and I have been looking for new fun things to do in my kids new bedrooms. I LOVE those!!

Very cute pics!! They are such angels when they are sleeping aren't they? :)

bryan and megan said...

O.k. So I didn't even get a chance to talk to you at church yesterday. DANG!! It was good to see you though even if it was just a quick "HELLO"! And your kids are so cute, and growing!!!

Camille said...

I am very impressed. Seriously. I remember how crafty you are. Those are way cute. BTW, I got nothing on our Biggest Loser search- but don't worry- I haven't given up yet.

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

They are so cute Kam... way to go!

Ivy & Mae said...

those blocks are cute (so are the kiddos)

Shana Dee said...

Those are SOOOO dang cute!! Way to be crafty!!