MaKyra discover Rainbow Magic books through her school book orders. They are such cute books. We have been reading hers at night and she loves it. There is a big series of them. Check out the website www.rainbowmagiconline.com. The books are about two girls that help the fairies when the evil Jack Frost tries to upset the fairies world. I think most little girls would love these books. Thursday, November 6, 2008
MaKyra discover Rainbow Magic books through her school book orders. They are such cute books. We have been reading hers at night and she loves it. There is a big series of them. Check out the website www.rainbowmagiconline.com. The books are about two girls that help the fairies when the evil Jack Frost tries to upset the fairies world. I think most little girls would love these books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We started reading the "Goldfish Fairy" tonight. Thanks for the idea. So cute.
We are definetly going to have to give those a try. I've never heard of them.
Post a Comment