Last week we went up to the mountains to see some waterfalls. There was a nice little walking path down to the falls. It was beautiful. All the trees were changing colors. The kids loved it. It was nice to get outside and moving.
I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I'm happy to see your daughter is doing well. Your family is super cute! It looks like you had a blast going on a family outing. The pictures are beautiful.
5 comments:
Looking good Kam! Didn't you just have a baby? I am so glad Peyton is doing well too!
Wow. Very beautiful. Looks like a good time. Love ya.
So glad to hear Peyton is doing well. She is beautiful!
And you look great too!!
Did you guys go to Mesa Falls? I love it there. Actually, that is where Bryan and I got engaged!!!
Can I just say that your family is just beautiful!!!
I'm so glad Peyton is doing well. She is beautiful.
By the way....your mom looks great in that picture.! I almost didn't recognize her.
I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I'm happy to see your daughter is doing well. Your family is super cute! It looks like you had a blast going on a family outing. The pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment