A day at the park. MaKyra and Parker love the Spray Park. Gabe hasn't decided if he likes it or not. I think he is leaning toward not liking it but time will tell. One thing they all love is the carousel. Isn't summer fun?!
I love the splash park. Kennedy hated it last summer, but she can't get enough of it this year. There's hope for your little guy! :) I just took Ellis on the carousel for the first time and he wasn't sure what to think of it. Maybe he will like that some day too! How are you feeling???
So fun!!! We will definetly have to try that out the next time we come out there. I don't think we've been to Rexburg in over 3 years! Wow! Yeah, they didn't have the splash park there when we came or we would have spent the majority of our time there! So fun!
Looks like a good time. I am glad Matt was able to get in on the fun. I love the pictures, your kids are adorable. I love that Kyra is in T ball. She is growing up. Love ya.
6 comments:
I totally miss that splash park...
But I am so glad you guys get to still enjoy it!!!
So cute Kambria!! I just love summer, except here in Missouri it just won't stop raining and flooding!! :(
I love the splash park. Kennedy hated it last summer, but she can't get enough of it this year. There's hope for your little guy! :) I just took Ellis on the carousel for the first time and he wasn't sure what to think of it. Maybe he will like that some day too! How are you feeling???
I love that matt went down the slide. that is great!
So fun!!! We will definetly have to try that out the next time we come out there. I don't think we've been to Rexburg in over 3 years! Wow! Yeah, they didn't have the splash park there when we came or we would have spent the majority of our time there! So fun!
Looks like a good time. I am glad Matt was able to get in on the fun. I love the pictures, your kids are adorable. I love that Kyra is in T ball. She is growing up. Love ya.
Post a Comment