Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Too Much Snow!

In the beginning of winter Matt told MaKyra to pray for snow up to his knees and up to her tummy. I think it worked. These pictures are for you, Dev, since you were at the park yesterday. I don't think we can even find the park in all this snow.




11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is absolutely CRAZY! We were in the 50's today--rain, but no snow on the ground. Everyone keeps saying that is not like a normal Ohio winter--but I am not complaining. I just can't believe how much it has snowed in Idaho this year!!

Kristin and Jay said...

A true Idahoan when you go outside to get pictures in the snow with boots and no coat =). I remember wearing shorts in the middle of winter and sometimes no coat. Gotta love Idaho!

Jen said...

wow! Those pics are awesome. I can't believe how much snow we have!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Wow, look at all that snow. I'm so jealous. It NEVER snows like that here. But yes, definetly a true Idaho gal when you can go out in the snow with NO COAT! Are you ya'll nuts. My kids wouldn't step outside without their coat, hat, and gloves. They love to go outside when it snows, but would not dare go out for more than 5 seconds without their coats. What a brave girl Kyra is.

Devri said...

No way! I hope it melts before our visit in 3 weeks. :)

Shana Dee said...

BURR!!
I was just telling Daniel how cold it was today and I was wearing open toed shoes, no jacket, and a short sleeved shirt. I'm so glad I live here! I don't think I would even know how to drive in all that snow.

Shana Dee said...

BURR!!
I was just telling Daniel how cold it was today and I was wearing open toed shoes, no jacket, and a short sleeved shirt. I'm so glad I live here! I don't think I would even know how to drive in all that snow.

Shana Dee said...

BURR!!
I was just telling Daniel how cold it was today and I was wearing open toed shoes, no jacket, and a short sleeved shirt. I'm so glad I live here! I don't think I would even know how to drive in all that snow.

The Moss Family said...

That looks like so much fun! And my kids thought that we had alot of snow. You should check out my blog. We got 3 inches and they were loving it. Plus it's the most snow they have ever seen. It's melted now though. I miss the snow!!

Devri said...

WOW.

Robin and Stephenie said...

Will you tell her to stop praying for snow! It seems she gets her prayers answered. j/k