Thursday, February 14, 2008

Is it summer yet?

Gabe is ready for summer. Everyday he wears his swim shorts. He even decided to swim in the tub. The funny thing is Gabe really dislikes swimming. During the summer when we would go to the Spray park or swimming, he would cry when I pulled out his swim wear. "No spray park!" was his motto. Lately he has been telling me he wants MaKyra to go swimming. I think he is ready for the sun. Hopefully swimming will be fun for him this year.

5 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

I'm ready for the sun too. I wished swimming in the tub made me feel better about having cabin fever! Funny kids!

Jen said...

I am SO READY for summer too! I can't wait!

amber said...

hay cambria I saw you commented on ashley' blog. Its so fun to see your cute family!

Robin and Stephenie said...

That kills me. He is so funny!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Yes, we wish it was summer here too. It better be here soon, or I am going to go crazy!