
We spent Christmas Eve with Matt's family. We had plenty of kids to put on a great Nativity. The boys all wanted to act like ninjas instead of sheperds but we got it worked out.

On Christmas day we headed to my mom and dad's house. The kids were every excited about their new snow clothes. The kids helped Matt plow my parents drive way and then Matt pulled them behind in their sled. It was a lot of fun.

8 comments:
Love the pics! Sometime I think we should get together for lunch or something...what do you think?:)
K Kam I posted Pauls performance =). You can check it out (heh, heh)
It sounds like such a fun time--being with family for the holidays really is wonderful!
Hey, I am having a jewelry party and I wanted you to know you are invited, so if you want to come, it's the 19th at 11am at my house! I didn't have your address...what's your schedule like too to get together? Some friends are going out on the 16th for girl's night...do you want to come?
Hey Kam I saw your comment on my page how are you guys doing? I laughed when I saw how much your daughter looks like you. All your kids are really cute. We will have the same dynamic as you in May one girl and two little brothers. We are really hoping to have Penelope potty trained by then so we do't have 3 in diapers.
Mike
Ninjas! I'm so glad I finally have a boy... I've definately been missing out. :) Happy New Year!
Cambria!!! I was so shocked when I saw your comment a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I didn't respond right away but...as you can see from my blog I was out of the country. Your family is so cute. I couldn't believe how dark your hair was. I am really excited to be in contact with you and camille again. I am still in contact with Amber...I see her all the time. She just had her fourth kid. She has three girls Savannah, Ava, Vivian, and the boy is Everett. They a super beautiful kids. Anyways...from now on I will be checking in on your blog and we should for sure go to lunch or something next time I come up to Rexburg. ASH
I wish I would have got a picture of Matt pulling the kids
when he was the Matt one horse open sleigh.
& MaKyra & Kyle were falling out of it that was so funny!
maybe we can talk him into doing that again! :o)
Post a Comment