Gabe and Parker go running with me in the mornings. It has been in the 30's and so they get bundled up. While running on Wednesday, during the first 15 minutes I lost both hats, a blanket, and a pacifier. I spent the next 15 minutes looking for them. I guess they need to just wear hats attached to their jackets. They are great partners though. They enjoy looking around and Gabe shows me all the animals we run by and makes the noises too.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Running partners
Gabe and Parker go running with me in the mornings. It has been in the 30's and so they get bundled up. While running on Wednesday, during the first 15 minutes I lost both hats, a blanket, and a pacifier. I spent the next 15 minutes looking for them. I guess they need to just wear hats attached to their jackets. They are great partners though. They enjoy looking around and Gabe shows me all the animals we run by and makes the noises too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm very impressed with your running skills. If I wasn't pregnant, I would love to run. And if I lived in Rexburg I would volunteer to be your running partner. You probably all ready have one though.
Post a Comment