
Softball is officially over. Matt plays city league all summer. It is a lot of fun to get out of the house, but it wears me out. A lot of late nights with kids doesn't mean a happy morning. His last game was Monday the 23rd. I love this picture of Matt and his brothers headed back to the field. Matt is #11 in blue shorts, Brad is #7 in black and red shorts, and Travis is the other one. I can't tell his number. It is always fun to have Matt on a team with his brothers. He loves it. We will also miss our softball friends. We only see them in the summer. Next summer I will see their new babies that will be close to a year old and hear all the fun the year has brought. So I guess until next summer, we say good-bye to softball.
No comments:
Post a Comment